Account Manager (37323) Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Super + Bonus|
- Territory Sales Entry level opportunity
- Great for a Science graduate or Lab Manager looking to transition & start their sales career
- Opportunity to move within the company division for long-term career development
About the company
A leading distributor within the scientific community across ANZ, our client boasts incredible growth, and further expansion plans. Partnering with world leading suppliers, they provide quality technology solutions including instrumentation, consumables and reagents for research, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, education and industrial applications. With customers and patients focus in mind, they operate ethically.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity presents for a dynamic and driven sales professional to join our client’s commercial team. In this visible role, you will build and foster key relationships with customers, including laboratories, research organisation, universities and hospital labs. Your objective is to nurture established accounts to ensure market share growth. Your sales approach will be collegial; actively listening to your client's needs and requirements.
Skills and Experience Required
- Relevant Scientific tertiary qualifications or similar degree
- Proven Sales / Business Development capabilities across Queensland
- Commercially minded, with understanding of territory planning principles
- Business Relationship building & maintaining capabilities, including decision makers
- Working knowledge and experience with CRM software
Why this opportunity is right for you?
This position is best suited a professional seeking to launch their scientific industry sales career. Team oriented, you will present a commercial mindset and display a strong understanding of sales and territory management. Proven sales successes are highly advantageous. Equally you will ideally present an understanding of the targeted customers operations and expectations.
In return, the professional will be joining a company who thrives on the opportunity to be part of an organisation's exciting growth phase. You are a proven self-starter, resilient, positive with a team player mentality rewarded for your commitment and successes.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Specialist Manager on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com