Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (38211) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD95000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Super|
About the company
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation, with well-known brands in the chronic illness arena. Reporting to a Regional Sales Manager you will be working in a collaborative and fun team in Sydney and alongside national colleagues. They offer industry leading training and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Furthermore, they are focused on quality research and development to ensure continued growth and care to the market.
About the opportunity
They currently have an opportunity to join their collaborative and successful GP Sales teams in the New South Wales. You will be responsible for the sales and promotion of your core products to GP’s and other related health care professionals.
You will be tasked with managing the NSW Inner West territory with no regional ravel. You will be predominantly involved in face to face appointments whilst also liaising with internal and external stakeholders over the phone. You are required to manage budgets, plan and organise your daily activity and record daily activity and outcomes.
- Delivering product messages and clinical information to GP’s on your assigned territory
- Meeting daily KPI’s and sales targets for your 1st and 2nd line products
- Working closely with your colleagues to gather information for your customers
- Territory planning and activity reporting
Skills and Experience
- Must have tertiary qualifications in a science related discipline to be eligible for consideration; ideally Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Medicine or health.
- Experience in a GP Sales role will be preferred but we can consider strong rookies with a Science background.
- Must have 3-4 years’ experience in a sales, customer service, education, business development or territory management type role
- Demonstrated ability to exceed targets, develop a business plan and communicate effectively with your customers
- Must live on/near to territory and have full Australian drivers license
- Must have full eligibility to work in Australia, will not consider candidates requiring sponsorship.
Note: This role is initially being offered as a 8 month contract
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Specialist Manager on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion