Marketing Manager (BBBH35973) North Shore, Australia
- Humble yet hungry work environment
- Full time permanent role
- Work with a market leading product
- Be part of a dynamic marketing team & work cross-functionally with the Regional team
- Have sole responsibility for your product
- Drive strategy
About the company
This well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field of expertise and are renowned for their top-quality products and high level of service delivery within their therapeutic fields.
About the opportunity
As the Marketing Manager you will focus on driving business for your portfolio across the ANZ region. Through the setting of strategic plans, you will deliver on revenue, profitability, and market share objectives.
In this role you will be responsible for continuing execution of a newly launched product, and developing new plans for the coming year.
- Creation & implementation of the annual marketing plan
- Responsible for the forecasting, pricing, inventory management & business plans
- Map out key decision makers & the patient pathway
- Provide in-house & external education / training programs
- Work collaboratively with the sales team
Skills and Experience
- Medical Devices Marketing experience (Technical Capital Equipment experience preferred)
- Demonstrated success with innovative solutions to grow market share
- Engaging & passionate communicator that can lead people on the journey
- A person that can take ownership & deliver results
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors degree
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0405 764062 for a confidential discussion.