Hospital Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (37298) Northern Suburbs Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD105000 - AUD115000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Super + Bonus|
- Australian pharmaceutical organisation
- Leading product
- Great growth potential
- Role available due to internal opportunity
About the company
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing biopharmaceutical companies. A specialty company that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. Innovation and new product development for unmet medical needs continue to drive our client's growth. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, flexible business model and exceptional people.
About the opportunity
As an ethical and self-driven Hospital Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting the organisation's #1 product to a range of healthcare specialists including; Rheumatologists, Pain Management specialists, Rehabilitation Specialists, Palliative care, Anaesthetists.
Working within a highly skilled and supportive team you will be required to demonstrate a clear understanding of the product, competitor products and the disease state, analyse sales performance data, absorb and communicate technical information and complete sales reports and work within a set promotional budget. This role offered as a full-time permanent position for the Brisbane North territory (Brisbane CBD, north of the river through to Sunshine Coast + Townsville).
- Accountable for developing and implementing of sales plans to achieve sales targets on territory
- Manage Hospital (Public and Private) Accounts
- Collaboratively work with the wider internal team
- Analyse the market, competitors, brand performance
- Building trusting customer relationships
- Deliver on KPIs and budgets·
Skills and Experience
- Proven Australian Hospital Pharmaceutical territory sales experience
- Experience with applying a key account management strategy to your customers
- Superior business acumen & strategic thinking
- Ability to Develop, Implement & Monitor territory action plan
- Ability to communicate effectively across technical and disease state information across a broad range of customers, including meetings and presentations;
- Exceptional communication, influencing and negotiating skills;
- Strong Customer focus & excellent Communication skills
- Tertiary or equivalent qualifications in Science, Nursing, Business or related discipline preferred
To succeed in this position and company you must be sales driven, highly motivated and be passionate about healthcare. You will be expected to thrive in a competitive working environment. Your ability to absorb and impart clinical information will be critical, as will your attitude and motivation to contribute in a team environment.
The many rewards and benefits of working for this global corporation will be offered to the right candidate, as will the challenges of this role.
Please note: Our client advises that screening including; criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Specialist Manager, on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com