Territory Manager - Orthopaedics (BBBH35579) Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum + + Car + Super + Bonus|
- Newly created role – make it your own!
- Warm territory with huge untapped potential
- Leading products with ever increasing market share
- Varied Orthopaedic portfolio
- High performing, yet collaborative team
- Impressive mentor & leadership team – learn from the best
- Above market salary & lucrative bonus structure
This globally recognised brand is at the forefront of Healthcare products across a broad range of product areas. Their sole purpose is to enhance both patient and their families quality of lives via the delivery of the most technologically advanced Orthopaedic products & services. They are renowned for their outstanding service delivery and they support their customers
Due to impressive market growth, a newly created position has arisen for a Territory Manager to join this business, covering a Brisbane territory.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving even more growth through highlighting business opportunities across the Orthopaedic channel, whilst enhancing the company's branding and product portfolio.
You will be a true hunter, constantly highlighting & capitalising on new business opportunities. You will also have a proven capability to develop effective relationships with surgeons.
This role will be best suited to a results driven and committed individual who enjoys working infield and being visible across the healthcare market. You will be highly organised and drive through sales projects, whilst remaining customer centric at all times. Equally crucial is your passion for the Orthopaedics space.
Your Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated sales successes within the theatre-based setting
- Ability to promote a varied & technical Orthopaedic portfolio
- Demonstrated successes in building & maintaining effective business relationships
- Technically savvy and proven expertise within the Orthopaedics field presence for Hips &/or Knee
- Be able to attend cases and support your surgeons
- Demonstrated successes in your ability to expand your networks
- Proven ‘hunter’ mentality
- Exposure to the hospital tender process advantageous
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com