Clinical Specialist - Cardiac Rhythm Management (BBBH35017) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD75000 - AUD80000 per annum + + Car + Super + Bonus|
About the company
This global medical device brand offers an exciting range of innovative products across the spectrum of the medical devices industry. With many market leading products, they have positioned themselves as pioneers offering top quality solution to patients and clinicians alike.
About the opportunity
As a Clinical Specialist in the division of Cardiac Rhythm Management, you will work in partnership daily with your team of territory managers and physicians to provide exemplary clinical case and product support across a Sydney territory.
This is a fixed term 12 month role and is responsible for supporting the NSW region and reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clinical support for your range of Cardiac Rhythm Management products during implants, patient clinics, for technical trouble-shooting
- Provide assistance to the sales team
- Build strong customer relationships
- Manage consignment effectively across hospital accounts
- Complete all internal training programs
- Complete reporting in a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Hands-on clinical experience within Australia's theatre operating setting
- Be clinically astute & have a strong ability to apply this in field
- A results orientated mindset
- Strong ability to educate / train / instruct, whilst building credibility with customers across surgical procedures
Why this opportunity is right for you
This position best suits a professional who strongly thrives on achieving direct clinical successes and oozes passion for patient outcomes.
As an accountable professional, you enjoy being visible across the market and embrace influencing change with a positive outlook, whilst driving through effective customer and stakeholder engagement.
In return, our client offers a culture that embraces leading technology through innovation and R&D, commitment to quality and an environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions. Be encouraged to achieve your full potential.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Manager on 0405 764062 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com