Oncology Hospital Specialist Sales Representative (BBBH36848) New South Wales, Australia
About the company
An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.
About the opportunity
As the Specialist Sales Representative you will play a key role in promoting an oncology portfolio to Oncologists across the NSW hospital network. You will develop strong relationships, respond to customer queries, develop, and execute robust territory business plans and achieve sales targets.
- Achieve sales targets by promoting products to targeted customers
- Develop & maintain excellent knowledge of disease area, products, competitors, and market developments in the relevant disease state area
- Develop detailed territory business plans, based on territory analysis to meet objectives within the geographical area
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions within a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Science, Business, Nursing, or related discipline is essential.
- Oncology experience with established Oncologist relationships and networks on territory
- Proven track record of sales results
- Someone who is passionate, committed, willing to learn
- Has a positive mindset and able to work autonomously
A people focused company that offer flexibility, opportunities for career progression and rewards success in a collaborative and growth-oriented business.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Specialist Manager, on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.