Hospital Sales Representative - Oncology / Haematology (BBBH34756) New South Wales, Australia
About the company
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company who has an exceptional reputation in the Australian market. This thriving company are experiencing growth with the launch of their Oncology business unit due to their commitment to enhancing the health and lives of patients across the globe. They have trusted, established products and a launch product. With a strong focus on the development and commercialisation of specialised medicines, our client boasts an exciting pipeline of oncology products and impressive growth projections.
About the opportunity
Focusing on building the company’s brand in oncology and Haematology, your primary focus will be to achieve sales targets through identification, access and fostering of relationships with key customers and KOLs in the oncology specialisation while also sharing your knowledge with the team and the wider business.
- Identify key customers and decision makers within the oncology specialisation
- Develop and implement territory business plans in line with identifying market opportunities
- Work autonomously to uncover and develop opportunities
- Share knowledge and experience with the immediate team and cross functional teams
Skills and Experience
- Strong oncology sales background in NSW
- Excellent clinical aptitude and the appetite to become a knowledge expert in your field
- Ability to work autonomously, collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional communication, influencing and negotiating skills;
- Tertiary or equivalent qualifications in Science, Nursing or related discipline preferred;
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Join a fun, dynamic and collaborative national team whom are nurturing and high performing
- An opportunity to work with accountability and ownership over your territory plan
- An opportunity to work as part of a small and growing unit within an established organisation with a product pipeline
A high performing energetic team and company who are self-disciplined and resilient with a positive attitude.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson on 07 3905 8844 or email email@example.com to discuss further.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare