Surgical Account Manager (37246) Southeastern Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD85000 - AUD110000 per annum + Car Allowance + Super + Bonus $$$$|
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Orchestrate the team to deliver exceptional solutions to your customer accounts
- Work in a high-performing, collaborative team
- Great earning potential & commission structure!
About the company
As a leader in highly specialised surgical devices, this company offer innovative solutions to patients around the globe. With a product area that truly make a difference and enhance quality of lives, they have a strong pipeline of new products that will continue to add value to clinicians and patients alike.
About the opportunity
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, as the Surgical Account Manager, you shall be responsible for promoting a range of surgical products within the ophthalmology area, across the New South Wales, South territory.
- Build solid relationships with key clinicians and surgeons in your specialist area
- Confidently talk through clinical data and written papers to support the features and benefits of your products
- Attend theatre cases and provide clinical support during the operation
- Providing full account management in maintaining/building customer relationships and always providing excellent customer service.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to provide feedback from customers.
- Drive sales and market share for your product.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualifications (ideally Nursing, Science, or Business related)
- Ophthalmology, ophthalmic or optic experience desirable
- Proven track record of sales results
- Driven & motivated
- Be comfortable working in the theatre setting
- Relationship seller, collaborative and able to work autonomously
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking, on 02 8877 8771 or Jodie Robinson 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.