Support Coordinator (BBBH5682) Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is an innovative, experience company who have a fantastic “family environment” built organically within. They are currently expanding their company and looking to hire 2 support coordinators that are enthusiastic, creative and empathetic individuals.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this role your working knowledge of the NDIS legislation, the NDIS Price Guide and MyAgedCare will be a considerable advantage. Your activities will include;
- Working with individuals, families, carers, guardians and service providers to understand NDIS legislation and plan development processes
- Ability to help people to prepare for their initial NDIS Plan meeting and subsequent reviews
- Supporting NDIS Participants to understand their NDIS Plan and assist with its implementation
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- Ability to identify and implement workarounds to challenging problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own
- Current police check and working with children check is a must
HOW TO APPLY.
If you are looking for career progression and the ability to continuously upskill then apply today!
Apply now by clicking APPLY Below or call Juliette on 048 171 3393 for a confidential chat about this role and many more.