Senior Structural Engineer / Department Head (JLL_SrStruc1.13.20) Louisville, Kentucky
I recently partnered with a successful firm that provides a wide range of consulting services in project development and engineering. They are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer/Department Head to join their team!
This is a great company with excellent culture, family oriented, and invests into all of its employees. They offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Someone with the right skill-set and work ethic could have the opportunity for tremendous growth within the organization!
- Manage client relationships and serve as the primary technical client contact on projects
- Manage project scope, schedules, budgets and billings for individual projects and coordinate with disciplines to ensure successful project delivery
- Plan layout and detail development
- Full structural design drawing assembly and specification compilation for projects of most types and scale
- Perform full range of construction administration tasks: RFI’s, submittal review, site observation visits
- Design projects as a structural engineer for industrial, commercial, and education projects of various sizes
- Carry project through completion
- B.S. Engineering/Structural
- PE required / SE Preferred
- 10+ years experience
- Experience with Auto CAD, Civil 3D, Autodesk Revit, Microsoft applications preferred
- Experience with Commercial and Industrial projects
- Must be familiar/comfortable with client development
**Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time**
My name is Jennifer Lefforge and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605) 679-4541 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.