Payroll Officer - $30 - $35 p/h plus super (BBBH5280) Western Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + Payroll Officer - $30 - $35 p/h plus super|
Salary package: $30 - $35 p/h plus super
Leading provider in the Building industry, working across internal and external customers to execute payroll principles, methods, systems and procedures.
As a Payroll officer you will be reporting to the Transactional Accounting Manager. You will be responsible for the Payroll process end to end and working closely with the payroll manager to deliver weekly and monthly payroll.
This will also see you assist with payments administration, compliance reporting adhering to the Company policies and other adhoc duties within the payroll team.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Assess all payroll records and leave entitlements
- Handling up to weekly payments for employees
- Developing management reports and superannuation and contribution payments efficiently.
- Calculating payroll tax, accessing month end payroll
- Managing corporate payroll in terms of maintaining accuracy of payroll data through contracts and employee information.
- Managing customer enquiries and internal stakeholders through email and the phone.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Aligning relevant Awards, EBA’s and legislative standards and interpretation
You are currently a Payroll Officer with a good foundation of processing payroll and payroll accounting. You are a team player and proven ability to contribute to an ever growing environment. Customer focus, energetic and an excellent communicator. You will have the ability to control and monitor accurate data, organised, be a positive and creative individual.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The company is renowned for its global and international presence in the professional services/property management sector. They have a strong focus on investing in their staff and fostering an incredible workplace culture.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is JA5280. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.