Data Governance Specialist (BBBH5692) Melbourne, Australia
Data Governance Specialist
Join one of Australia's largest, 'for purpose', healthcare organisations
Directly influence the governance of data across this enterprise organisation
Motivated and passionate leadership team
As the Data Governance Specialist, working with the Data Governance and Analytics Manager, this is your opportunity to make a difference in the lives of many.
You will play a critical role in driving the Data Governance agenda, you will establish a Data Governance Framework to support strategic plans, and will develop business cases to support the vision for data.
Your ability to communicate and influence at executive and senior leadership level will see you regularly communicating with Executive and Digital & technology stakeholders to ensure that strategic outcomes are met.
You will be collaborating with stakeholders to develop and implement an enterprise wide data governance framework with a focus on improving data quality and the protection of sensitive data throughout the data life-cycle.
This role will also involve you in overseeing the development of and championing awareness and adherence to the organisations data governance policies and processes.
- Prior experience developing a robust Data Governance Framework
- Shape the business case for future Data Governance Initiatives
- Solid Data Governance Experience in large scale organisations
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of data risks and the role data governance plays in mitigating these risks
- Strategic and Analytic Thinking
- Operational Influence
- Stakeholder Influence
What's on offer:
- An opportunity to make an impact in a business-critical role with one of Australia’s largest and most renown organisations
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Initial 12-month Fixed Term employment
- Can be based in Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney
Competitive salary and NFP benefits - Apply Now
Where this message and purpose connect with you, we are keen to hear from you.
You will be joining a like-minded, highly educated, intelligent and articulate peer group
This is an essential role, a focus for 12 months, one where you will be able to apply your expertise in Data Governance and enable skilled health professionals to deliver excellent outcomes for the people they care for daily.
To find out more, send your CV via the apply function or call Christine Hubble on 0410 971260 for a confidential chat