Electronics & Communications Apprenticeship (JO000076634) Brisbane, Australia
Electronics & Communications Apprenticeship Brisbane CBD for an Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Person.
Our client, Honeywell, an international technology, and manufacturing company has a position available for person to be complete an apprenticeship in Electronics and Communications.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a demonstrated interest in electronics, computers, and Information Technology. Most of the work would be programming, testing, and commissioning of security, access control and CCTV systems on infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate would be required to obtain a Qld Security Licence as well as the Certificate III Electronics qualification and as such must be able to pass a Security Clearance Check.
- Demonstrated interest in Information Technology, Electronics, and computers
- Be willing to commit to the completion of a four-year apprenticeship
- 18 years+
- Completion of year 12 or similar previous work experience
- Able to obtain Security clearance
- High level of Communication skills
- Well presented
- Great attitude and demonstration reliability
- Be able to transport themselves to sites across Brisbane
- Be able to pass a Colour Confusion Test
- Drivers Licence
- Reliable Vehicle