Warehouse Operative (VC6739) Goole, England
|Salary:||GBP9.5 - GBP9.9 per hour + Benefits|
Castle Manufacturing and Engineering are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join a growing FMCG business based on the outskirts of Goole. The successful Warehouse Operative will have an FLT Licence and have worked within a busy warehouse environment previously.
The key responsibilities for the Warehouse Operative will include:
- Loading pallets onto vehicles and ensuring pallets are put into correct bin locations as well as checking they have the correct labels.
- Picking pallets using hand held scanners.
- Work with pack hall operatives to ensure products are picked ready for production.
- Book all delivered pallets into the DSL System
- Generate barcodes for each delivered pallet & scan pallet into the relevant locations
- Test all raw materials i.e. bulkers. These tests include temperatures, moisture's and infestation.
- Report all incoming deliveries into SAGE
To be successful in this role suitable candidates will have:
Worked within a busy warehouse/ distribution centre previously and be able to drive a FLT, ideally holding an FLT Licence. You will be comfortable using hand held scanners and be IT literate and able to input stock into the stock system. You will be a team player who is looking for a permanent role and able to work Monday to Friday rotating shifts if 6-2pm and 2- 10pm