Quality Controller (VC5975) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP8.63 - GBP8.93 per hour|
Castle Employment are recruiting a number of Quality Control vacancies across the Malton and Scarborough areas for clients within the food production sector. Ideal QC candidates will have previous experience of working in fast paced food production businesses and have excellent communication and investigation skills.
Your role as the Quality Controller will involve:
- Carrying out critical checks and reporting non conformance's to the Team Leader
- You will work closely with the operations team to ensure compliance with all food safety standards and promote best practice.
- You will assist in the delivery of site standards for customer visits and BRC audits.
- Work with Team Leaders to resolve technical issues on site.
- Successfully implement the quality management systems and provide support to drive a Quality Assurance culture across the business.
You will be an experienced Quality Controller who has worked in the food sector and will have excellent attention to detail with first class written and oral communication skills. You will be able to proactively promote a quality assurance culture in the business and be highly motivated,
Monday to Friday 6am until 2pm / 2pm until 10pm
Days only 4 on/off
Rates of pay depend on experience but generally speaking will be between £8.63 per hour and £8.93 plus overtime. 25 days holiday plus stats and other benef