Registered Professional Land Surveyor - TX & NM (357854) Midland, Texas
Seeking RPLS for Texas and New Mexico Operations!
Professional Land Surveyor will direct the daily assignments, prioritizes tasks, and modifies the daily responsibilities/schedules of team members as needed. Communicates effectively with clients in the field to ensure proper definition of project scope and specification. Works with Client Services-Project Managers and Field Services Coordinator(s) to facilitate job scheduling, estimates.
- Must be a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in at least TX and NM
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D,
- Comprehensive knowledge of ALTA's, Boundary, Topographic and Construction surveying is required
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Acts as an integral part of a new technology/best practices team and assists with the implementation of new processes
- Responsible for defining, documenting and ensuring adherence to survey process and procedure
- Interacts with clients in a positive and professional manner
- Manages and balances the workload
- Reviews work in progress during the course of work. Direct rework, if necessary
- Knowledge of a variety of instruments including levels, total stations, and GPS equipment
- Coordinates with Client Services/Project Managers/Survey Managers to ensure work gets done on time and on budget
- Strong track record of being relentlessly accountable.
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks.
- Is a kickass teammate.
- Strong record of consistently delivering results.
- Understanding, monitoring, and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Adapts to the changing work environment and managing competing demands.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Enforce QA/QC drafting and workflow processes