Rendering C++ Engineer (369411) Eatonville, Florida
We are looking for talent in the gaming industry and/or engineers who have a desire to work with interactive entertainment software for a living! This is a spectacular role for someone who wants to have a blast everyday at work, collaboratively create with others, and get paid to play with your friends. If this sounds like your dream job and you possess the required skills below, apply to this posting and possibly start getting paid to have fun at work.
- 5-10 years of experience working on AAA products in a related role with multiple shipped titles.
- Competent with most current gaming consoles - PS4, Xbox One and PC with other platform knowledge.
- Skilled in modern rendering techniques such as Photogrammetry, PBR, Compute Shaders.
- Efficient with a large data-driven engine, such as a commercial engine or a large internal one.
- Confident working with Technical Artists as partners in feature production.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design and Implementation
Software Languages Needed:
- Gaming console debugging tools
Additional Considerations Before You Apply:
- This position will NOT be remote. You will need to be onsite working with the team each workday throughout the week.
- You will need to live or be willing to live in Orlando, FL
- We are unable to consider H1B candidates at this time