Full Stack Java Developer (BBBH10996) Atlanta, Georgia
Full Stack Java Developer
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of software development experience in webservice applications using Java
- 3+ years of front end/UI development experience in Angular 2 or above frameworks
- 2+ years of spring boot application development experience
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field, or relevant work experience
- Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and programming experience and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test Driven Development Technologies
- Experience with Java build tools such as maven, gradle
- Experience with UI automation testing using Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha
- Experience with REST services automation testing with jBehave, Cucumber
- Experience in Agile methodologies for software development
- Experience with Java/J2EE and related technologies, including Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL data stores (e.g. Oracle,MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud services and technologies (e.g. AWS, Google, Cloud Foundry, Docker, etc.)
Preferred Experience / Skills (Not Required):
- Knowledge of web components, ES6 and TypeScript
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.