Managed File Transfer Systems Specialist (BBBH10825) Atlanta, Georgia
Managed File Transfer Systems Specialist
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Managed File Transfer Systems Specialist to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Ensuring the successful technical operations of the enterprise Managed File Transfer platforms – notably leading level one and level two production support efforts
- Actively participating in the movement of workload off of legacy systems and onto Sterling File Gateway
- Serving as subject matter expert (SME) for process improvement efforts driving security, efficiency, and effectiveness of our batch file transfer programs
- Leading efforts to enable required functionality and technical capacity/capability
- Writing technical documentation as well as understanding functional documentation such as business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives and requirements
- Ensuring documentation is kept up to date (process, functional, and technical)
- Coordinating business unit testing (BU QA/QC) of system enhancement and upgrades
- Maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders, peers, and leaders
- Acting as the liaison between the project team, leadership, and other key stakeholders
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- A proven functional/technical professional with 5+ years’ experience in Managed File Transfer of sensitive/secure data
- 3+ years’ experience with IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG), B2B Integrator (B2BI), Secure Proxy (SSP), Control Center (ICC), & Partner Engagement Manager (PEM)
- Experience with Axway SecureTransport, IBM Connect:Direct, or similar FTP/SFTP based data transmission systems also valuable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study.
- Deep experience in Shell scripts/PERL script development
- Strong PGP/GPG knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with SFTP, FTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTPS protocols (building and troubleshooting)
- Experience building custom management reports in ICC
- Experience in custom protocol & customer file layer implementations
- Experience in building RCTs/XSLTs
- Deep understanding of REST APIs and related automation
- Hands-on experience in Java and using Java Task Service
- Experience implementing improvements in SFG (ex. Anti-Virus scanning, LDAP / SSO / AD / SEAS authentication solutions)
- Experience building & supporting standalone Midrange (Unix/Windows) Connect:Direct instances
- Mainframe Connect:Direct Admin & support experience
- Thorough understanding of VPN/MPLS connections and collaborating with network teams to troubleshoot issues
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.