Senior Commissioning Engineer - HVAC (MPH-SCEN0005) Bristol, England
|Salary:||EUR9000 - EUR14000 per month|
The HVAC - Senior Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for contributing to the safe and effective commissioning of HVAC systems within HPC. He will be coordinating the delivery of commissioning documentation, supervising and supporting commissioning engineers carrying out commissioning tests at the HPC site and analysing commissioning test results.
- Accountable to a Commissioning Manager in the NNB HPC Project team.
- Develop commissioning documentation relating to commissioning testing and system validation activities.
- Contribute to design reviews to ensure layout of plant items and systems are in a manner that allows ease of commissioning.
- Contribute to detailed planning of commissioning and take ownership of a programme of commissioning tests.
- Take part in the execution of site commissioning activities including supervision of contractor commissioning personnel to achieve successful and safe commissioning of HPC systems .
- Provide information to assist the Commissioning Manager and Senior Commissioning Manager in meeting project-level objectives and milestones.
- Analyse commissioning results and provide reports summarising the outcome of commissioning.
- Ensure that the commissioning process meets nuclear, environmental and industrial safety regulatory requirements and that it reflects best practice in international safety and technical excellence.
- Knowledge of UK context and legistlation of HVAC testing and commissioning.
- Experience in testing and flow balancing of complex HVAC systems.
- Strong technical background in mechanical, industrial, or HVAC systems.
- Demonstrable history of working within safety and quality cultures.
- Track record of major project delivery in a technical role.
- Good communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to others.
- Experience of commissioning complex plant.
- Some experience leading technical teams.
- Familiarity with safety case process and design substantiation.
- Knowledge of delivering to complex project programmes.
- Commercial awareness with an understanding of the impact of change.
- French language skills would be beneficial.
- Nuclear experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer or equivalent professional standing.
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment.