ACS Quality Manager - RASU (JO014733) Helsinki, Finland
|Salary:||EUR4000 - EUR7000 per month|
We are recruiting an ACS Quality Manager for one of our clients in the nuclear power sector. The role will be based in Helsinki, Finland.
- Development, analysis, verification and completion of quality documentation (including requirements/configuration management system procedures, procedures and manuals for control system design and conformity assessment).
- Integration and implementation of the quality assurance processes described in the quality documentation.
- Evaluation of procedures and technical documents (in terms of quality, safety and suitability).
- Higher technical education (Bachelor or Master diploma).
- Experience in development, manufacturing or system integration of automation equipment, software and hardware.
- Experience of work in the nuclear industry and in industrial facilities construction projects.
- Knowledge of process-oriented management systems and quality management.
- Foreign languages: English at Advanced level (knowledge of Russian is welcome).
- Knowledge: Functional safety of automation (design of safety equipment, IEC 61513).
- Requirements Management (Elizabeth Hall's book "Developing and Managing Requirements" is welcome).
- Configuration management (ISO 10007).
- Quality management (ISO 10005).
- Design / construction, installation and commissioning processes (YVL guidelines, IAEA SSG-39, IAEA SSR-2/1, IEC 61513).
- Automation Cyber Security (IEC 62645).
- Finnish YVL safety guides.
Contract Duration: 1 year renewable
Work Schedule: 8 hours a day, 5 days a week