Sales Admin Supervisor (JO014742) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||USD2000 - USD3500 per month|
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
First, to provide support to the general manager during the ramp up of the project. SAP tests, follow up of actions, drafting processes.
To provide guidance to the Sales Administration team and coordinates with engineers, planner.
Mentor and training role.
Order management. Progressing of orders, follow-up of invoicing, reporting and file management.
This will require a good technical knowledge of OCTG products. Accuracy of transactions within the business system and attention to detail are key to the success of this position. Respect of the processes are also a must.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervise the Sales Administrators, acting as first point of reference for any business queries they may have.
· Mentor and train new administrators through a defined training program.
· Accuracy of data in SAP and in the warehouse management system.
· Responsible for the order to invoice payment process for all customers of the company
· Regular meetings with other sales hubs (other mills) for ongoing production
· Invoicing forecasts and payments follow up
· Reporting of monthly KPIs.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
· Min. 8 years of experience in Sales Admin job, Sales Admin supervisor.
· Good knowledge of SAP (key user).
· Good knowledge of imports and exports, transports documentation, logistics and incoterms.
· Accomplished computer skills - proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Ability to work in a team. Can manage a team and handle tasks and deadlines, shall be autonomous.
· Is able to prioritise and lead administrative tasks, very well organized.
· Accurate, solution provider.
· Manage time effectively by understanding priorities to achieve results.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Proficient communication skills required for liaison with other members of staff and customers/mills.
The above is not exhaustive and the postholder will be expected to carry out any duties within his / her capability as and when required, and to undertake any training as deemed appropriate, as and when required.