.NET Developer (362130) Pinellas Park, Florida
|Salary:||USD80000 - USD125000 per year|
Full Stack .NET Developer
SNI Technology is currently seeking a talented .NET Developer to join our client’s team in St. Petersburg, FL developing and supporting key global initiatives. The development team utilizes a range of cutting edge technologies to assist our client in meeting their short and long term goals. Technologies will include; .NET Core, SQL Azure, AEM, and Angular to name a few. This opportunity is for a Senior Level, Full Stack Developer.
As a successful .NET Developer you should possess proven capabilities to drive work independently or collaboratively with internal clients to understand their business challenges and develop distinctive solutions. .NET Developers are expected to take responsibility for the design of web-based .NET solutions and are expected to have a strong attention to detail and take responsibility for reviewing their own work. In this position you will have a high degree of independence while working with the client and must be a self-starter able to take a project from initiation to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or related discipline, or equivalent related experience
- Experience with .Net Core, Azure, and Angular 2.+
- Strong understanding of SDLC, including Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design patterns, including dependency injection and inversion of control
- Experience with automated unit-test patterns and frameworks
- Experience with data modeling, normalization, and SQL optimization
- Strong documentation, writing and interpersonal skills.
- BIG PLUSES ARE: AEM and SQL Azure