Project Coordinator - Technology Support (357805) Tampa, Florida
|Salary:||USD17 - USD17.5 per hour|
SNI Technology is looking for Project Coordinators! One of our clients is gearing up for an enterprise wide implementation project that will have an immediate impact on both internal users and external customers. We'll be building out a team of 6-8 project resources over the upcoming weeks that will work hand-in-hand with internal project managers and stake holders to drive the project through to completion!
Duration: 4-5 months with the strong possibility of an additional 1 month extension through the remainder of 2019 into 2020
Location: Tampa, FL
Environment: Modern and employee friendly with nice amenities including a kitchen, break/common areas and business-denim dress code. Close proximity to dozens of great restaurants.
Hours for the Project: We’re anticipating standard 40 hours work week Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch although flexibility will be needed during phases of the project of that potentially have an impact on business operation.
Ideal Candidate: BA or BS degree, proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, own a quality customer experience mentality and be committed to completing the project!
- College degree preferred but not required
- At least 1 year of professional experience, ideally supporting a migration or implementation project.
- Exhibit experience following project process or methodology
- Experience working collaboratively with various internal teams, business units and field or 3rd party resources
- Functional business and technical certifications such as a CompTIA A+ are highly desirable
- Strong organizational and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to analyze problems and resolve issues in a timely and effective manor
- Be able to work within a team effectively and independently when required
Please apply today for consideration!