Quality Manager (23094/617) Swansea, Wales
|GBP43000 - GBP48000 per annum
Job Title – Quality Manager
Location – Swansea
Salary Up to £48,000
What you get:
Parking on Site
Are you an experienced quality manager or quality engineer looking for your next role? I’m currently working closely with a client that is a well know engineering company, specialising in heavy metal fabrication and welding, my client is looking for someone that’s experienced in the engineering industry, if this sounds like an exiting new role then get in touch now!
Role & Responsibilities:
- The day to day running of a quality system certified to ISO9001 & EN1090 within an engineering workshop and office environment
- Assist production where possible to input on design and quality, planning of the job, review, input on procedures.
- good understanding of materials and their use in heavy industry – such as carbon steels, stainless steel, chrome-moly and the fabrication, welding, machining and testing of these materials
- Must be fully conversant and have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Applicants should have an excellent knowledge of Heavy Mechanical Industry,
- Fabricating and welding background essential
- Have an understanding of the requirements of quality documentation packages issued to clients
- knowledge with office-based programs is a must, training will be given on bespoke computer software in use through the company
- Need to have a strong engineering background - essential
please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk