CFO (Agriculture) (JMEseedcfo) Dover, Delaware
Gpac is partnered with an independent agronomy input company (Mid-Atlantic Region) that is seeking a CFO candidate to assist in the growth of their company.
This is a great opportunity for a business minded person who has a passion for agriculture and those growers within the industry. As the CFO you will work alongside the current owner learning about the business. This company is estimated to increase annually revenues in 2022 by $5 million compared to 2021.
Candidate MUST live or be open to relocating to the Delmarva region to be considered for this position.
Other Company Details:
- Seed (corn, soybeans, wheat), chemical & fertilizer products
- Territory: Delmarva/Mid-Atlantic Regions
- MUST have strong accounting background: general accounting, financial reporting, AR/AP, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in the agriculture industry in either accounting or operations management
- Production agronomy/agriculture (corn, soybeans, & wheat) experience is highly preferred
- Chemical, seed and fertilizer product experience is highly preferred
- Inventory and logistics management experience is highly preferred
- Agronomy (seed, chemical or fertilizer) product pricing experience would be a plus
- General day-to-day business skills are required
- Direct the day-to-day finances of the business while assisting in the day-to-day operations
- Work alongside the current owner to learn the business
- Inventory and logistics management of products
- $125k-$150k base salary
- Bonus Potential
- Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Health Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Vacation, Holidays
- Great long-term financial opportunity to join a growing business
To be considered, simply apply here. Please contact Jordan Evans with gpac directly at email@example.com for information on any other agriculture related positions you may be interested in pursuing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.