HCP Copywriter-Freelance (BBBH81978) New York, New York
Freelance Copywriter-HCP (Health-care Professionals)
Our client, a leader in pharmaceutical advertising is seeking a talented creative copywriter to join their New York City team. This individual will be responsible for creating copy geared toward health-care professionals (HCP). Additionally, this individual will work closely with the creative team to create and execute compelling campaign concepts that translate across multiple digital mediums.
Portfolio should demonstrate:
- DIVERSE and compelling DIGITAL WORK.
- HCP Samples.
- Conceptual abilities.
- Standout creative thinking.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Senior Copywriters should also be comfortable participating and presenting in client meetings.
- Identify key brand claims in the clinical literature and Prescribing Information (PI) that will contribute to a creative brief.
- Collaborates with the creative team to develop strong concepts and executions in keeping with the creative direction.
- Contributes visual solutions, both to conceptual work, and presentations of clinical data.
- Has an in-depth understanding of pharmaceutical branding and marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a creative advertising agency.
- 2-4 years of Pharma experience.
- Solid understanding of creating content for the digital space.
- Solid understanding of various marketing and advertising principles.
Relevant Positions: Senior Copywriter, Content Creator, HCP Copywriter, HCP Writer.
For additional details:
Jamiel J. Draper
Creative Talent Manager
SPG | Creative & Marketing