Recruiter (RECRU49917) Beaufort, South Carolina
|Salary:||USD44000 - USD44000 per year + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO|
Recruiter - Beautfort County, SC
Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Do you have a passion for people? Do you want to work in a team setting? As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and other school support staff. Over the last 22 years, we have innovated education staffing to provide dynamic solutions to school districts and professional opportunities to passionate educators. Our team serves over 5 million students with a pool of 85,000 substitute and permanent employees throughout 34 states. Internally, the ESS team is comprised of 650 individuals with a passion for education working together to ensure our 900 partner districts experience valuable education every day.
At ESS our motto is, “Everyday counts!” We take opportunities every day to grow and better our company as well as our employees.
We are a leading provider of full-service staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market. We are currently seeking a Recruiter to service Beaufort County School District!
Overview: The successful candidate is responsible for exercising a variety of strategies in order to recruit a high volume of talented and qualified substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and school support staff to work with ESS clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified substitute teacher, paraprofessional, and school support staff candidates
- Utilize online recruiting resources and in-house applications to identify and recruit the highest quality candidates
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract a diverse group of candidates with a focus on college graduates and certified teachers
- Work local community and university career fairs
- Develop recruiting strategies to include niche and target recruiting to achieve desired staffing levels for all positions within the organization in a timely manner
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills and experience in relation to position requirements; guide candidates through the credentialing process
- Provide accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and available positions
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates
- Work cooperatively with all members of the team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities; initiate and maintain excellent working relations within the entire company
- Demonstrate cooperation and flexibility by performing additional relevant duties as directed
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Creative and outside-of-the-box thinking
- Strong problem-solving, project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Professional attitude, appearance, and demeanor
- Health insurance and 401(k)
- Discretionary bonus eligibility
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- Opportunities for advancement
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No supervisory requirements for this position.
COMPETENCIES: An ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following and/or have experiences with:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible, optimistic approach; committed to overcoming challenges; comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Integrity and clarity in all communications and interactions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and achievement-oriented environment
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills - strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to balance the big picture with detailed steps to reach the end goal and the ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and basic Web browsers and searches
- Willingness to go above and beyond to contribute to the success of a dynamic team committed to a new future for urban education
- Developing and cultivating relationships and networks in order to achieve results
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING: Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and/or 2 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience within a School District, Private School, Charter School or College environment is preferred. *Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: There are no specific requirements for this position.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Windows
- Spreadsheet Software: Excel
- Demonstrate high level accuracy in data entry
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with arms and hands, talk or hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
VISION REQUIREMENTS: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) to work on the computer.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This position works in an environment with moderate noise level. (Examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic.)