After Hours Consultant (1971AHJB) Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand
|Salary:||$27 per hour + great staff benefits|
About the role:
We have opportunities for flexible individuals with contact centre experience to join our afterhours recruitment team based in Penrose and provide our clients and candidates with professional, prompt and effective service and care.
We have two opportunities as outlined below. Flexibility is key as additional shifts may be offered on short notice to ensure that the team is adequately staffed to provide effective support.
Position 1 (8 hours per week):
- Sunday: 0600 - 1400
Position 2 (14 hours per week):
- Saturday: 1600 - 2200
- Sunday: 0800 - 1600
Applicants must comply with the Government mandate for Covid vaccinations within the health and disability sector as the afterhours team works in close proximity with our healthcare team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to all client, candidate and staff enquiries via phone and email
- Ensuring all enquiries and requirements are actioned within set timeframes
- Filling job requests from clients
- Assisting with rostering and finding cover for candidates when necessary
- Ensuring our candidate and workers have a positive recruitment experience and are provided with on-going support.
Skills and experience required:
- 1-2 years previous contact centre experience
- Reliable transport and full licence
- Telephone based role so exceptional communication skills is crucial
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up new systems easily
- Proactive and able to perform in a high pressure work environment
- Proven problem solving ability
- Flexible and resilient
What we offer:
- Birthdays are great - we give you a paid day off to celebrate.
- Work anniversaries are even better - we shout you and your team a morning tea, give you an option for a fuel or food voucher and provide milestone anniversary awards.
- We like giving back - we provide a paid volunteer day each year to support a charity of your choice.
- We’re all about your health - we provide subsidised health insurance, discounts on gym memberships and pay for voluntary flu jabs each year.
- We’re invested in your growth and development – we have a strong onboarding and training programme, regular national training initiatives and offer study assistance to help you reach your potential.
- We celebrate high achievers - we have a performance based profit sharing programme in place, recognise employee/team of the month, and reward our top performers with all expenses paid, 5 star holidays.
- We have a range of other fantastic group benefits including discounts with ANZ, SpecSavers, Lumino the Dentists, Event Cinemas and more!
At Drake, we pride ourselves on being specialists in permanent and temporary recruitment services. We provide clients and candidates with 24/7 support and enjoy making a difference.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please apply now.