Finance Business Partner (38073) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD75000 - AUD85000 per annum + Super + Benefits|
- Dynamic world leading company
- Permanent, full time position
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working model
- Sydney CBD 2000 location
About the company
Work for a global healthcare company working on with a large product range which can be found across the globe. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to customers all over the world.
About the opportunity
You will play an integral role in supporting the planning and forecast process, ensuring the smooth running of the commercial business. This is a junior entry-level Finance Business Partner role.
- Partner with business leaders to drive growth and performance
- Provide financial insight to impact key business decisions
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage budgets, reporting, compliance and controls
- Maintain high levels of accuracy with data and reporting
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Finance, Business, Analytics or similar
- Experience working in a fast-paced Finance role for a large commercial organisation
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to efficiently work to tight deadlines
A positive environment, encouraging internal growth and development. Employees truly care about what they do, this positively impacts the environment of the office.
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Jenn Bowder, Sourcing Consultant. Feel free to call Jenn on 02 8877 8702 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com