Support Specialist (SUPPO98457) Clackamas, Oregon
|Salary:||USD45000 - USD45000 per year + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO|
Do you enjoy talking with people, problem-solving and a fast-paced environment? If so, then the Support Specialist role in our Employee Engagement department might be the perfect fit for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service, telephone and email support to our substitute teachers/support staff with North Clackamas School District in an inbound call center environment!
- Provide exceptional quality service to new applicants throughout hiring process.
- Move applicants through hiring pipeline in a timely manner to be able to accept assignments within our systems.
- Manage communication with potential candidates including logistics of interviews and training sessions.
- Assist candidates in obtaining state and federal credentialing and clearances as well as any new hire paperwork needed.
- Accurately data enters tax and direct deposit information into payroll system.
- Audit all new hire documents and guide candidates through the credentialing process.
- Provide administrative support to regional recruiter and district manager.
- Ensure compliance with related Federal and state employment eligibility requirements and employment laws.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the team; initiate and maintain excellent working relations.
- Effective communication with Clients and members of the team
- Work with multiple systems affiliated with ESS
- Multitask each day with phone calls, emails and walk ins
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in data entry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and has to the ability to quickly learn new software
- Demonstrates effective multi-tasking skills
- Health insurance
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- Nine paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth
Work Site: On-site