Finance Officer - Part Time (BBBH5815) Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + Super|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known aged care company who pride themselves in a strong internal working culture. They are looking to recruit a Part-Time Finance Officer to join their well-established finance department.
- Complete the preparation and processing of fortnightly payroll, super and salary packaging
- Support the full payroll function including new starter set up, terminations and providing support to employees within the payroll system where required
- Process accounts receivable/payable activities in timely and efficient manner
- Support managers and staff in procurement and contract management activities
- Complete month-end financial reporting processes and undertake balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis activities
- Manage reconciliations for business credit cards and travel expenditure with effective liaison with other non-finance Administrators
- Other ad-hoc duties as directed by the Finance Manager
- Assistance with timesheet management
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge of systems- preferable
o Microsoft Dynamics NAV accounting system,
o PayrollEasy payroll system
o Concur credit card system
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualifications in finance, accounting or business
- Excellent communication skills including high level report writing & presentation skills
- Both attention to detail and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel are essential
HOW TO APPLY.
Apply now by clicking APPLY Below or call James on 0409140575 or email email@example.com