Customer Support 2nd Level - Smartbow System Specialist (ZOE_SB_08072019) Wels, Austria
Are you ready for a fun and rewarding job that utilizes your problem-solving skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment? We are looking for a customer obsessed Customer Service Specialist (2nd level) to join our dedicated team in Weibern (Austria) and provide exceptional solutions for our customers that are the foundation of our company. You will be supporting end users in the dairy industry using our Smartbow solution that combines ear tag sensors, patented real-time-localization of animals inside buildings and software to monitor dairy farm animals.
As a Smartbow System Specialist you provide necessary information, training and help to colleagues, customers and 3rd parties. With your knowledge and the customer feedback you ensure the continuous improvement of the Smartbow System and the training materials. The highest goal is to deliver a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Your technical affinity helps to keep the support work away from the developers.
We value our employees and encourage each person to contribute ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals. You can enjoy the satisfaction of using your skills to help people while working in a positive and encouraging environment.
- Communicate with 1st Level Support and Field colleagues via phone or email to support them
- Help customers, colleagues, 3rd parties with questions and problems with the Smartbow System
- Train customers, colleagues and 3rd parties
- Proactive Ticket Handling (Event-, Change-, Incident- & Problem Management) including Documentation
- Use and create knowledgebase articles and other training materials
- Evaluation and testing of new features
- Quality Assurance Tasks
- Proactive communication about current problems
- Collaboration with the 3rd Level Support Agents, the Developer and Sales Team
- Present Smartbow on exhibitions
- Take care about the monitoring of the systems and solve problems proactively
- Help with your information to ensure ongoing improvements of the Smartbow System
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Vocational training or equivalent experience in an agricultural or technical field preferred, bachelor degree a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solution-oriented, organized and analytical thinking
- Good Information Technology knowledge
- Good working knowledge of the agricultural (animal / dairy farming) industries, experience with herd management systems a plus
- Experience in CRM systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid understanding in networkinfrastructure
- Good knowledge of linux and windows based operating systems
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- German as well as fluency in spoken and written English are a must. Proficiency in other languages are welcome.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%