Experienced Casino Cashier (GLA-EC1) Glasgow, Scotland
|Salary:||GBP21933 - GBP22973 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
We have an exciting opportunity at our Alea Casino in Glasgow!
We are recruiting for experienced casino cashier to join our fantastic team. Our venue is a central destination in the heart of Glasgow.
This is a chance for you to join one of the UK's leading casino operators. Join us at Metropolitan Gaming as we lead the way in luxury and premium mass entertainment gaming sectors.
We offer many benefits for our employees. Below is a sample:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Salary + Tips + Enhanced Salary from midnight until 6am.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
What the role entails:
- Observe at all times the conditions and requirements of the Cash Desk Procedure Manual, Guidelines, directives and provisions of relevant legislation.
- Ensure that all Company records and paperwork is accurately and comprehensively completed in accordance with Company procedures and accounting guidelines and reporting errors and omissions to your manager.
- Investigating queries from head office or in-house.
- Updating points/player tracking for customers.
- Maintaining all ATM’s.
- Processing all banking.
- To provide all visitors and members with the highest level of customer service to ensure that a unique guest experience is always achieved.
- Actively meet day-to-day customer service needs and respond appropriately to all queries.
- Positively support company-wide customer service initiatives.
- Actively create a team environment and support other team members where possible.
- Keep management informed of major players and their transactions or of any unusual incident or event.
- Maintain a good working relationship with management and other departments within the venue.
- Report and refer to senior colleagues any unusual or major incidents of concern.
- Provide all visitors and members with the highest level of customer service to ensure that a unique guest experience is always achieved.
- Always maintain and reflect the company values.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Banking or finance experience
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Organised and methodical
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Articulate (in English)
- Customer service focused
- Computer literate
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Competent with use of NEON
- Understand and fully applies of AML/SG policy requirements to the cashier role
- Competent with cash desk manual and policies
- Holds a valid Personal Functional Licence (PFL)
- Understand and applies of AML/SG policy requirements to the cashier role and freely asks for support or direction to ensure full compliance
Please Note: you must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.