Office Manager/Operations (359510) Lawrence, New Jersey
|Salary:||USD50000 - USD55000 per year|
Facilities/Operations Manager - needed for organization in Princeton, New Jersey. You will be responsible for day to day operations - office, building and tenant space. Leading the maintenance and improvement operations of the facilities and rental properties, including, preventative maintenance and related budgets. Responsible to manage operations budget of $1M.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Ensures the facility presents a positive and welcoming appearance for employees, tenants and visitors.
- Maintain an inventory of office, kitchen, and janitorial supplies.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems or contacts appropriate vendors, insuring timely resolution of problem.
- Serves as liaison with outside vendors providing related services.
- Responsible for all needed painting and repairs.
- Responds to requests for employees and tenant concerns and displays excellent customer service skills.
- Conduct and document facility inspections in accordance with the state and township.
- Develop and employ a safety culture for employees. Ensures the safety of the building.
- Oversee vendor/contractor relations and maintenance of contracts. Coordinate work with vendors to complete projects.
- Responsible for the maintenance of company vehicles.
- Responsible for domestic and international mail operations.
- Responsible for overseeing tenant move-in/move out.
- Prepare and present the facilities annual budget for approval to senior management, and the implementation of and adherence to the approved budget.
- College degree in facilities management, property management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to work with employees, vendors and tenants.
- Skilled in supervision, budget management and project management.
- Experience managing sub-contractors, soliciting quotes and contract negotiations.