Electrical Assembly Operative (VAC-33756) Middleton, England
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP10 per annum|
Are you looking to work for a leading company? No progression in your current role or the salary does not reflect? then we have just the job for you!
With exceptional design experience, pioneering machinery, unique lighting capabilities, and advanced manufacturing skills, our client bridges the gap between production and creativity. Injecting care, attention, and ingenuity into everything they create.
Electrical Assembly Operative
You shall be required to assemble electrical products, to do this you must have a good understand of electrical assembly within a manufacturing background.
The candidate essentials:
* Electrical or soldering experience
* LED product and industry knowledge and advantage
* A good level of client relationship skills for in client visits
* To a high degree of attention to detail and a desire for high quality output
* Ability to learn new practical skills
* The job is of physical nature so a certain level of health would be required
* To be able to read basic drawings
For your hard work and dedication you shall be rewarded with a competitive salary, ongoing training and support and chance to be part of an exciting and growing business.
For the right candidate this position could leave to a full time job after a temp – perm position.