Marketing Manager (65999) Oldham, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Marketing Manager - High End Refurb Contractor
My client is a specialist new build contractor, who offers high end refurbs to clients across The U.K. including well established Hotels, Bars and Restaurants. The business are extremely reputable within the market with a proven track record of delivering excellent results. This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the business and take full ownership of the company’s brand.
The role will include:
- Manage the whole marketing function with the support of a Marketing Assistant
- Devise and implement a marketing strategy to increase brand awareness
- Managing all marketing platforms including: Website, Online, Social Media etc.
- Utilising marketing tactics to generate high-quality leads for the sales team
- Identify customer base and how to communicate with them over social platforms
- Analyse data to notice trends and certain focuses within the industry, then implementing clear marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Business Development team on increasing sales company-wide
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, proven track record managing marketing campaigns
- Experience of PQQ Production / Document Writing
- Experience of E-News campaign
- Understands how to build a company’s online presence and boost awareness
- Capable of self-management, working to your own deadlines
- The ability to work well within a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today.