Business Development Manager - Property Investment (67789303) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum|
Business Development Manager – Property Investment
My client is a specialist Property Investment business based in Manchester city centre. The company are majorly growing across The U.K. and are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for identifying and developing all new business opportunities across The U.K.
The role will include:
- Developing new property investment business opportunities across The U.K.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle from generating leads, face2face meetings, negotiation and closing deals
- Working towards financial targets and KPI’S
- Further developing relationships with a number of the company’s key accounts
- Working closely with senior management on sales forecasting and planning
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the property investment industry would be beneficial, although any other industry sectors with transferrable skills are still welcome
- Face2Face selling experience
- Strong listener, with excellent communication skills
- The ability to quickly build strong relationships with clients
- Full UK driving license
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today.