Trade Compliance Manager (389772) Reading, England
|Salary:||GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum|
Trade Compliance Manager – Global SaaS Business
My client is a global software organisation with over 3,000 employees in 15 countries. They are well recognised for their industry-defining solutions and services around the world. Due to continued growth this is a unique opportunity for a Trade Compliance Manager to manage the development and implementation of the company’s compliance program.
The role will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of the company’s import and export compliance program.
- Identify learnings and training needs from risk assessment, monitoring outcomes, audit and incident root causing, deliver training and communication events.
- Enhance the company’s organizational capability in managing import or export trade compliance.
- Implement a risk assessment strategy across all import or export trade compliance components.
- Partner with the business to maintain a compliant status in respect of the business activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Trade Compliance Manager.
- Professional Qualifications: CIPS / CILT or similar Import /Export Qualifications.
- Minimum of 5+ years prior experience of International Import & Export Regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of International Regulatory practices.
- Strong understanding of the Tech/ Electronic or FMG Mobile sectors.
- The ability to both think strategically, work independently and systematics problem solving.
- Strong analytical skills, great leadership and communication skills.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today: