Heavy Vehicle Tyre Fitter - Trainee (JO000075955) Wingfield, Adelaide, Australia
We are looking for positive, energised people who are passionate about the automotive industry. You don’t need to have tyre industry experience as you will be trained on the job, but you will be mechanically minded and be a good problem solver.
You will be committed to providing excellence in customer services by safely performing services on the customers vehicle in the workshop. You will also;
- Have a strong understanding and commitment to safety
- Enjoy hands on physical work
- Have good time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Take pride in a job well done
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hold a current driver’s license (Light Rigid Truck License pref but company may support you to get this)
About the role
Once trained you will be working on our customer sites, where you will safely perform services on our customer vehicles unsupervised. You will be available for call outs and Saturday work.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing customer service and upselling our products & services
- Removing existing truck tyres and fitting replacements on commercial vehicles and fleet trucks
- Diagnosing and assessing truck tyre damage and wear
- Selecting correct truck tyres, tubes, rims and accessories
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Communicating safety and service requirements to customers instore
What’s on offer
Working for a trusted national company brings the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career. We offer:
- Career pathways into store management, field sales roles, contact centre and office support roles
- On the job training and development opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate, tyre fitter bonus & opportunities for overtime
- Tyre discounts for you and your family
- All workshop tools provided
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre employment checks such as working rights and medical check.
You can learn more about Beaurepaires by visiting www.beaurepaires.com.au.