Software Asset Manager (79683) England
|Salary:||GBP425 - GBP475 per day|
I'm looking for a Software Asset Manager to help my client track and manage their license requirements to ensure they are effectively used, as well as remaining compliant.
Location: Flexible across the UK (Hybrid working)
Remuneration: up to £475 per day (Inside IR35 - 12 Months)
Your role will be to govern and support the processes regarding the effectiveness of Software Asset Management, identifying any risks or issues and help drive key improvements.
- Managing software renewals and new requests
- Software licence compliance and vendor audits
- Software licence budget management
- Business stakeholder engagement
- Software licence assurance and governance for transition from Projects to BAU
Ideally you'll have:
- Expertise in ServiceNow SAMPro tool and delivery of key efficiencies.
- ITIL V3 Foundation level or above proving understanding of ITIL principles governing Software Asset Management processes in a live service environment and awareness of the standard service life cycle.
- Exoperience managing software asset terms and conditions, product usage rights and licencing issues gained from working extensively with software vendors.
- Ability to provide clear evidence-based recommendations on asset utilisation / volumetrics, and compliance etc.
- SC Clearance is preferred.
Please apply directly for more detail.
All candidates will be reviewed and responded to.