Graduate Mechanical Design Engineers x2 (2182 - 900) Telford, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annum + Benefits|
GRADUATE MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEERS x2
£24,000 - £28,000 Per annum + Benefits
Working Hours – 8:45am – 5:00pm (Monday – Friday)
A supplier of a diverse range of automated, production line machinery has an exciting opportunity for two Graduate Mechanical Design Engineers to join their thriving business. Working in a close-knit team of skilled Design Engineers you will be fully involved in concept through to production design of industrial equipment/machinery for clients across the world. This is a very diverse role where you can be working on multiple projects at any one time, with many projects in the pipeline this role offers a good level of security!
With significant training provided, this position will suit a motivated graduate coming from a mechanical engineering field who is keen to grow and develop within a prosperous business!
Role & Responsibilities
- Detailed design and development of Automation Systems and Equipment.
- Creation of technical specifications / documentation for the selection and development of equipment.
- Performing Design calculations.
- Utilising both 2D & 3D CAD Packages – Solidworks.
- Working to product design standards.
- Provision of internal technical product support.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Related Subject.
- Experience of working on 2D & 3D CAD Packages.
- Willingness to learn and work within a team environment.
- Keen to progress into more senior positions down track.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to James Clarke – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering