Project Engineer - Automation and Controls (1991 - 900) Telford, England
|Salary:||GBP43000 - GBP45000 per annum + Benefits|
PROJECT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL / AUTOMATION)
TELFORD - SHROPSHIRE
DAYS- MONDAY - FRIDAY
£43,000 - £45,000 Per annum + 33 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits.
Owing to a continued period of sustained success, a Market leading FMCG manufacturing company has a requirement for an Electrical / Controls & Automation Engineer to join their Project team.
Working from their multi-site manufacturing base in Telford, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of ongoing plant improvement, process optimisation and general engineering improvements throughout the plant.
- Multiple sites on a Worldwide basis.
- Supplying into many of the UK’s leading retailers.
- Great structure – fantastic future progression opportunities, both technically and at a management level.
- Stable and secure order book.
- Fantastic investment in the business, especially within an Engineering capacity.
- Improvements to existing production machinery.
- Update all engineering drawings when modifications have been made.
- Keep up to date the machinery drawings for the Telford Site.
- Participate in engineering/ production related improvement projects (Capex and Local)
- Contribute towards machine uptime improvements by providing training and development at point of handover of projects
- Ensure all plant installations modifications and new introductions meet relevant safety specifications.
- Assist with supporting improvement activities with operations team utilising CI tools and problem solving.
- Recommend improvements to current practices in line with H&S standards.
- Select component and subcontract Suppliers.
- Propose solutions for activities deviating from plan to enable full project success.
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical Engineering experience – PLC Programming / Automation.
- Any type of industrial manufacturing experience.
- Experience within automation and control system engineering.
- Basic Project Engineering / Project Management Experience (Desirable)
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to James Clarke -firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 07891 585 356
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering