Security Guard/Officer Patrol-$15 (SECUR39114) Forest Grove, Oregon
|Salary:||USD15 - USD15 per hour|
DEDICATED MULTI-SITE SECURITY PATROL
Securitas Security is looking for security guards to fill immediate open positions as a dedicated multi-site officer. Guards in these roles will be trained to work all shifts, to fulfill call-offs, temp hours, resignations and so much more! These guards are highly valued for their commitment and flexible availability
Candidates for these positions should possess and be able to perform the following:
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid Driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable, private transportation is required
- Flexible scheduling. Open availability highly desired
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Comfortable working with computers is a plus!
PAY: $15 per hour + additional BONUS opportunities!
LOCATION: Hillsboro/Beaverton area
HOURS: Full-time; various schedules
- Full Medical, Dental & Optical benefits
- Short and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase programs
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
- $500 retention bonus every 6 months for employees in good standing
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have technical experience
- Candidate must be willing to work all shifts and weekends
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication and transportation
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Take Advantage Of This AWESOME Opportunity!
Call Us TODAY... 503.445.4941
It's Never Too Late To Be Who You Are Meant To Be!!