Head of Indirect Tax (Greenfield) Global (JO-2109-183042) London, England
Global Head of Indirect Tax Opportunity- Pleased to be partnering on a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded Head of Indirect Tax, to join an multinational and innovative chemicals business.
The role is the first time hire, tasked to set out strategy, lead on critical projects, develop a governance and controls framework and seek to promote the group's Indirect Tax awareness and profile.
Further responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements the Group’s indirect tax strategy
- Leads a range of critical projects
- Drives efficiencies in VAT processes and optimize cash flow
- Partners with the business to develop successful long-term strategic relationships advising on operations and transactions to achieve shared organizational objectives.
- Establishes an indirect tax risk and governance framework, optimizing the use of technology where appropriate and striving for continuous improvement
- Leads indirect tax controversy and policy matters, maintains good relationships with tax authorities
- Reviews new indirect tax legislation and advises on the implications, ensuring updates of ERP systems, manuals and policies and updating relevant stakeholders
- Builds awareness in the organization regarding indirect tax, e.g. by providing training to relevant stakeholders and establishing processes
- As a member of the tax leadership team, contributes actively to the organizational development of the tax function, coaches and develops team members
On offer: flexible working pattern, competitive package and opportunity to develop a global function.
For further information, please contact myself directly 07557 231 548/