Operations Manager (RL14337) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join a well-established company in the property sector based in Scarborough who specialise in looking after clients and their investments across the UK. This is a 9 months fixed term contract with a possibility of it becoming a permanent role within the company.
We are therefore looking for someone who has previous experience of working in an Operational role, can implement work flow and process and can lead their team to achieve KPIs.
Some of the responsibilities of this role will be:
- Delivering great training for new starters
- Working with the team, observing work and tasks and motivating, tweaking and supporting them
- Building and developing outstanding communication and project management skills to ensure exceptional client experience
- Ensuring the company and team are meeting all legal obligations
- Setting and managing KPIs that will ensure the highest level of client service
- Identifying business weaknesses and driving improvements
- Managing this part of the business to meet financial budgets and targets
- Being an expert and escalation point for the team
This will be working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm earning a salary of between £25,000 – 30,000 dependant on experience.
Along with this, you will be entitled to some excellent company benefits including:
- Health Cover, Gym membership, Sports and social events
- Team are entitled to 23 days holiday each calendar year plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- On-site parking