Customer Success Manager (RL14336) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for Client Success Manager to join a well-established company in the property sector based in Scarborough who specialise in looking after clients and their investments across the UK. This is a 9 months fixed term contract however it could possibly lead to a permanent role within the company.
We are therefore looking for someone who is process driven, has excellent leadership skills and cares about the customers journey and the overall experience they receive.
You will also need to have previous Customer Service Managerial experience or have been in a Head of Customer Relations role in which you’ve led a team.
You will be responsible for the platinum clients and being a sole point of contact.
Some of the responsibilities of this role will be:
- Delivering great training for new starters
- Working with the team, observing work and tasks and motivating, tweaking and supporting them
- Building and developing outstanding communication and project management skills to ensure exceptional client experience
- Setting and managing KPIs that will ensure the highest level of client service
- Identifying business weaknesses and driving improvements
This will be working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm earning a salary of between £25,000 – 30,000 dependant on experience.
Along with this, you will be entitled to some excellent company benefits including:
- Health Cover, Gym membership, Sports and social events
- Team are entitled to 23 days holiday each calendar year plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- On-site free parking