Field Service Engineer (102657) Birmingham, England
|GBP27000 - GBP36000 per annum
Field Service Engineer
An excellent opportunity to work for a constantly expanding company, providing support within a variety of environments. My client are looking for a field service engineer to join their existing team. This role offers a range of progression paths, as well as the opportunity to develop your skillset further along the way.
- Carrying out project work and infrastructure upgrades.
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support for clients.
- On-site support as well as remote diagnosis
- Liaising with clients and creating plans for future projects
The key requirements:
- Demonstrable relevant networking experience, including firewalls, VPN’S and TCP/IP.
- Experience configuring VMware and virtual servers
- Knowledgeable supporting on-prem servers, as well as cloud based environments using Azure.
- Experience configuring Active Directory, including DHCP and DNS.
The office is based in Birmingham, with the role supporting a flexible working model. The team discuss their upcoming projects and are able to work from home or in office to fit these needs.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jacob Fox directly on email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk