Maintenance Engineer (23078/534) Blackwood, Wales
|GBP38000 - GBP46000 per annum
Commutable from Blackwood, Oakdale, Pontypool, Tredegar, Ebbw Vale, Caerphilly, Newport
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday Entitlement Increases with Service
- Long Service Awards
- Free On-Site Parking
- Free Tea/Coffee
- Birthday Vouchers
- Christmas Party/Hamper
- Eye Care Vouchers
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding business with excellent plans for 2024. An international business with a family feel, they put employee welfare first with a strong emphasis on staff development and training.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve mechanical and electrical faults on plant and machinery.
- Work to planned preventative maintenance schedule.
- Complete elements of commissioning on plant and equipment.
- Support the introduction of new machinery and products.
Knowledge, Skills and experience
- Completion of an engineering apprenticeship
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- You will be multi-skilled, with the ability to fault-find and repair both mechanical and electrical fields.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org